Information About Us
WILDLABS.NET (the “Website”) is owned by Fauna & Flora International ("FFI"), a limited company registered in England under company number 2677068 and a registered charity under charity number 1011102, whose registered office is at The David Attenborough Building, Pembroke St, Cambridge CB2 3QZ, UK, representing the WILDLABS collaboration.
In accessing any part of this website, you agree:
- not to use this website in such a way that disrupts, interferes with or restricts the use of this website by other users;
- not to use this website in any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation;
- not to upload, display or transmit any materials through this website which are false, offensive, defamatory, threatening, obscene, unlawful or which infringe the rights of any other person anywhere in the world;
- not to reverse engineer, decompile, copy or adapt any software or other code or scripts forming part of this website or attempt to transmit to or via this website any information that contains a virus, worm, Trojan horse or other harmful or disruptive component; and
- not to change, modify, delete, interfere with or misuse data contained on this website and entered by or relating to any third party user of this website.
Use of website from outside the UK
Whilst we welcome all visitors to this website, we cannot guarantee that the website is appropriate or available for use in any territory. Those who visit the website from outside the UK are responsible for complying with all applicable laws. If use of the website breaches any law in your jurisdiction(s), you may not use the website and you must exit immediately.
Intellectual property and use of content
We own or are licensed to use all intellectual property rights in and to this website, its content and all technical infrastructure relating to it.
The following individuals have licensed us the right to use the materials set out below subject to specific licence terms (“Third Party Content”). We are not permitted to sublicense the use of Third Party Content to you and your use of Third Party Content is subject to the restrictions contained in the licence terms set out at the links below and any other terms that the owners may apply. Third Party Content is used at your own risk and we shall not be liable for your use of Third Part Content. If you do not accept the terms of the below licences, you are not authorised to use or continue using Third Party Content;
All material contained in this website may be downloaded, viewed and printed for;
- personal use or internal circulation within your organisation; and
- for use in reporting in news publications provided that such material is not reproduced or exploited for commercial gain and such material is not modified, amended or altered in anyway or produced in a way that could mislead others and is accompanied by a written notice acknowledging that the material used has been obtained from this website and the copyright in such material is owned by us and provided that no trade mark, copyright or other proprietary notices contained in or appearing on such material are removed in whole or in part. Material contained in this website may not otherwise be copied, reproduced or redistributed in whole or in part without our prior written consent. In particular it must not be reproduced or exploited for commercial gain. We reserve all other rights in this website and its content.
Your account and password
If you choose, or are provided with a user identification code, password or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential. You must not disclose it to any third party.
If you know or suspect that anyone other than you knows your user identification code or password, you must promptly notify us at email@example.com
Uploading content to our site
Whenever you make use of a feature that allows you to upload content to our site or to make contact with other users of our website, you must comply with the content standards set out above under the heading “Acceptable Use” and the terms of our Community Guidelines.
You warrant that any such contribution does comply with those standards, and you will be liable to us and indemnify us for any breach of that warranty.
Any content you upload to our site will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary. You retain all of your ownership rights in your content, but you are required to grant us and FFI and other users of the website an unlimited worldwide non-exclusive licence to use, store and copy that content and to distribute and make it available to third parties.
We also have the right to disclose your identity to any third party who is claiming that any content posted or uploaded by you to our site constitutes a violation of their intellectual property rights, or of their right to privacy.
We will not be responsible, or liable to any third party, for the content or accuracy of any content posted by you or any other user of our website.
We have the right to remove any posting you make on our website if, in our opinion, your post does not comply with the content standards set out above.
The views expressed by other users on our website do not represent our views or values.
You are solely responsible for securing and backing up your content.
Availability and our liability
Owing to the nature of the Internet, we cannot guarantee that this website or the websites to which it is linked will always be available to you. You should ensure that you have appropriate protection against viruses and other security arrangements in place whilst using the Internet.
Although every reasonable effort has been made to ensure that the information on this website was accurate at the time of publication, this website and any information or other material contained in it are made available strictly on the basis that you accept it on an ‘as is’ and ‘as available’ basis and the content is provided for general information only. Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on our website, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on our website is accurate, complete or up-to-date. Where you rely on any information or other material contained in this website, you do so entirely at your own risk and you accept that all warranties, conditions and undertakings, express or implied, whether by common law, statute, trade usage, course of dealings or otherwise in respect of this website are excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law.
We exclude all liability whatever, to the fullest extent permitted by law, in respect of any loss or damage resulting or arising from any non-availability or use of this website or of any other website linked to it, or from reliance on the contents of this website or any material or content accessed through it.
Links from this website are provided for information and convenience only and we have no control over and cannot therefore accept responsibility or liability for the content of any linked third party website.